Thursday, May 15, 2014

Rainy Crafternoon



I love it when I can be outside with my kids, especially in the Spring, when the cold weather has kept us in for months. But sometimes a rainy afternoon feels fun and cozy, like we have an excuse to stay in and cuddle.

Yesterday was such a day. During naptime I searched Pinterest for some rainy day activities for toddlers and I found SO MUCH STUFF. Let's take a minute and all say thank you for Pinterest. Yes it can be guilting and shaming and a comparison machine, but sometimes it's really helpful.

Here's what I found:
Painting a Bag

Painting in the Tub

Stuff in Rice

And, Check out this list!



I think all of these look really fun. I know my 2 year old would love them.

Full disclosure: Yesterday, after naps, we cuddled and watched Thomas & Friends and it was glorious.

What do you do on rainy days?

No comments:

Post a Comment